News For The Carter Family


Southland crime: Woman accused of battery after movie theater altercation in New Lenox, more - Chicago Tribune

Southland crime: Woman accused of battery after movie theater altercation in New Lenox, more  Chicago Tribune

DUI ARREST: Bryce McDade-Peters, 25, of Palos Heights, was arrested and accused of driving under the influence of drugs, driving without insurance, failure to ...

Google 3/19/2019 10:55:00 PM

WVU Tech Appalachian Writers' Lecture to feature author Ann Pancake - Beckley Register-Herald

WVU Tech Appalachian Writers' Lecture to feature author Ann Pancake  Beckley Register-Herald

WVU Tech's Appalachian Writers' Lecture scheduled for Thursday, April 4 will feature renowned author and essayist, Ann Pancake at 6:30 p.m. in the Carter Hall ...

Google 3/19/2019 9:46:04 PM

Local olive company stepping up after Bell-Carter stepped out - KMPH Fox 26

Local olive company stepping up after Bell-Carter stepped out  KMPH Fox 26

Last week we learned thatBell-Carter, one of thecountry's largest canners of table olives, was cancelling contracts with Valley growers. Bell-Carter said the move ...

Google 3/19/2019 9:40:00 PM

York beach issue highlights public access concerns - Seacoastonline.com

York beach issue highlights public access concerns  Seacoastonline.com

YORK — Of Maine's entire 3500-mile coastline, only 12 percent is publicly held. The remaining 88 percent, which includes beaches in Kittery, York, Wells, ...

Google 3/19/2019 9:09:51 PM

A new bill would require the Pentagon pay for combat troops to freeze their sperm and eggs - Task & Purpose

A new bill would require the Pentagon pay for combat troops to freeze their sperm and eggs  Task & Purpose

A new bill would give troops with infertility related to their military *service* greater access to advanced reproductive treatments, including up to three completed ...

Google 3/19/2019 8:28:00 PM

EastEnders spoilers: Linda Carter leaves Jean Slater homeless after kicking her out? - Express.co.uk

EastEnders spoilers: Linda Carter leaves Jean Slater homeless after kicking her out?  Express.co.uk

EASTENDERS' Jean Slater has been hit with the sad news that she has ovarian cancer and in light of the news she's moved in with the Carters. But Linda is not ...

Google 3/19/2019 8:01:00 PM

What about autographing The Bible? - Valley Times-News - Valley Times-News

What about autographing The Bible? - Valley Times-News  Valley Times-News

The recent tornado in Lee County was devastating with 23 lives lost ...

Google 3/19/2019 7:49:01 PM

Hawaii bills push 1st state ban on plastics in restaurants - KEYE TV CBS Austin

Hawaii bills push 1st state ban on plastics in restaurants  KEYE TV CBS Austin

HONOLULU (AP) — Hawaii would be the first state in the U.S. to ban most plastics at restaurants under legislation that aims to cut down on waste that pollutes ...

Google 3/19/2019 6:48:00 PM

 1 2 3 4 5  ...