News For Taichung China


This RSS feed URL is deprecated

This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Google 11/20/2018 1:14:38 PM

IOC warns Taiwan name-change could cost country right to compete at Tokyo 2020 - Fiji Times


Fiji Times

IOC warns Taiwan name-change could cost country right to compete at Tokyo 2020
Fiji Times
China has been angered by the name-change campaign and in July the country is said to have pressured the East Asian Olympic Committee to revoke Taiwanese city Taichung's plan to host the 2019 East Asian Youth Games. Chinese Taipei won three ...

and more »
Google 11/20/2018 10:35:49 AM

Mobiletron to expand manufacturing base in Taiwan with Taichung factory - Taiwan News


Taiwan News

Mobiletron to expand manufacturing base in Taiwan with Taichung factory
Taiwan News
... a new plant in Taichung, Taiwan which is expected to be completed by the end of 2020. Currently about 60 percent of Mobiletron's manufacturing in Asia is based in Taiwan, with the other 40 percent in Ningbo, China. After the new facility begins ...
Mobiletron to construct plant in central TaiwanDigitimes

all 3 news articles »
Google 11/20/2018 9:03:00 AM

“Sculptures sculptées” at Galerie Nathalie Obadia, Paris - Blouinartinfo


Blouinartinfo

“Sculptures sculptées” at Galerie Nathalie Obadia, Paris
Blouinartinfo
In 1989, the Asia University Museum of Modern Art in Taichung (Taiwan) staged his first monographic exhibition; after which his work was presented, in 1990, at the Chinese Modern Art Center in Osaka (Japan); then, in 1993, at the Aidekman Art Center in ...

Google 11/20/2018 6:30:40 AM

Pivoting to Technical Textiles - Taiwan Business TOPICS


Taiwan Business TOPICS

Pivoting to Technical Textiles
Taiwan Business TOPICS
As a reflection of Taiwan's turn towards technical textiles, the island had the third-strongest presence at the sector's leading fair in Asia, the Cinte Techtextil China, held in early September in Shanghai. The total of 13 booths from Taiwan trailed ...

Google 11/20/2018 1:01:28 AM

Everything You Wanted to Know About Taiwan's Elections - The National Interest Online


The National Interest Online

Everything You Wanted to Know About Taiwan's Elections
The National Interest Online
Washington lodged a strong protest with El Salvador and two other nations that recently broke relations with Taiwan, it termed the attempt by China's civil aviation organization to force international airlines to refer to Taiwan, as “Taiwan, China” as ...
What to watch in the Taiwan electionsThe Interpreter

all 11 news articles »
Google 11/19/2018 9:40:36 PM

The fall and rise of Taiwan's Han Kuo-yu: a former Kuomintang outcast turns up the heat on Kaohsiung mayoral ... - South China Morning Post


South China Morning Post

The fall and rise of Taiwan's Han Kuo-yu: a former Kuomintang outcast turns up the heat on Kaohsiung mayoral ...
South China Morning Post
And if the DPP lost both Kaohsiung and Taichung in central Taiwan, where its candidate is ahead of the KMT challenger, legislator Lu Hsiu-yen, by just the margin of error, it would hand a big defeat to the ruling party, which controls four of the six ...

Google 11/19/2018 2:31:33 AM

Few Surprises In Taichung Mayoral Debate - New Bloom (blog)


New Bloom (blog)

Few Surprises In Taichung Mayoral Debate
New Bloom (blog)
Lu, on the other hand, who switched between Taiwanese and Mandarin throughout the debate, painted a decidedly different picture of Taichung, claiming that Taichung had seen a decline in tourism with the lack of Chinese tourists, particularly with ...

Google 11/16/2018 3:56:10 AM

 1 2