News For Canada


This RSS feed URL is deprecated

This RSS feed URL is deprecated, please update. New URLs can be found in the footers at https://news.google.com/news
Google 7/17/2018 5:11:49 PM

Canada's infrastructure minister, Mich. governor break ground on Gordie Howe International Bridge - CBC.ca


CBC.ca

Canada's infrastructure minister, Mich. governor break ground on Gordie Howe International Bridge
CBC.ca
Canadian Infrastructure Minister Amarjeet Sohi and Michigan Gov. Rick Snyder will break ground today on a bridge project that has been hailed as a done deal by politicians. In Del Ray, shovels will hit the dirt for the Gordie Howe International Bridge ...

and more »
Google 7/17/2018 2:13:00 PM

LSU coach: Hiring Matt Canada, Maryland football's new offensive coordinator, was a 'mistake' - Baltimore Sun


Baltimore Sun

LSU coach: Hiring Matt Canada, Maryland football's new offensive coordinator, was a 'mistake'
Baltimore Sun
At Canada's introductory news conference in Baton Rouge in December 2016, Orgeron described Canada's shift-heavy schemes, which had transformed Pitt's offense into the highest scoring in school history, as “great.” Canada, whose salary reportedly ...
Ed Orgeron says Steve Ensminger right person for jobESPN
Six months later, LSU's Ed Orgeron admits 'mistake' of hiring Matt CanadaNOLA.com
'A mistake': LSU coach Ed Orgeron opens up on Matt Canada's 1-year stint with TigersThe Advocate

all 94 news articles »
Google 7/17/2018 1:01:17 PM

Cutting through the smoke: Bank of Canada's credibility at top of Poloz's mind as he raised rates - Financial Post


Financial Post

Cutting through the smoke: Bank of Canada's credibility at top of Poloz's mind as he raised rates
Financial Post
Ahead of last week's interest-rate announcement, I talked to a Bay Street economist who wondered how much credibility would factor in the Bank of Canada's decision. Quite a lot, as it turned out. “It's always top of mind,” Stephen Poloz, the governor ...

and more »
Google 7/17/2018 12:18:04 PM

As Legalization Looms, Canada's Pot Industry Reels In The Cash - Forbes


Forbes

As Legalization Looms, Canada's Pot Industry Reels In The Cash
Forbes
Canopy Growth was the second Canadian cannabis company to trade on a major U.S. exchange, with the first one being Cronos Group Inc, which went public this past February on the NASDAQ. Joining them on the IPO carousel is Tilray, another Canadian ...

and more »
Google 7/17/2018 12:14:00 PM

Canada's Only Actively Managed Crypto Fund Is 90% in Cash - Bloomberg


Bloomberg

Canada's Only Actively Managed Crypto Fund Is 90% in Cash
Bloomberg
Cash is king for Canada's only actively managed crypto fund. The Rivemont Crypto Fund, run by Rivemont Investments, had about 91 percent of its C$3 million ($2.3 million) of assets in cash as of July 13, with the remaining 9 percent in Bitcoin ...

Google 7/17/2018 11:26:27 AM

Muslim kids summer camp all about balancing religious and Canadian identity - CBC.ca


CBC.ca

Muslim kids summer camp all about balancing religious and Canadian identity
CBC.ca
At one side of the building kids emulate their favourite World Cup stars, chasing a soccer ball around a gym. It could be any summer camp taking place across the city. On the other side, a small group of boys sit in a circle and quietly recite passages ...

Google 7/17/2018 11:00:45 AM

Civil rights group says Canada should help Holocaust denier on trial in Germany - CTV News


CTV News

Civil rights group says Canada should help Holocaust denier on trial in Germany
CTV News
The Ontario Civil Liberties Association says it's concerned about Canada's apparent unwillingness to come to the aid of Schaefer, who it describes as a Canadian "political prisoner" who was charged with a German criminal law that does not exist in ...

and more »
Google 7/17/2018 10:20:03 AM

 1 2