News For ADDIS ABABA Ethiopia


Turkey and the New Scramble for Africa: Ottoman Designs or Unfounded Fears? - Brookings Institution

Turkey and the New Scramble for Africa: Ottoman Designs or Unfounded Fears?  Brookings Institution

Turkey has emerged as an important, but confusing, actor in the greater Middle East and beyond. Its policies have oscillated as its role has expanded, and it now ...

Google 5/20/2019 8:18:30 AM

27 global hotels announce entry plans over four years - Business Daily

27 global hotels announce entry plans over four years  Business Daily

67 percent of the proposed hotel rooms are already under construction with the remaining 33 percent in the planning stage.

Google 5/20/2019 7:44:34 AM

Walta Media and Communication Corporate SC - Walta Information Center

Walta Media and Communication Corporate SC  Walta Information Center

The Rwandan embassy in Addis Ababa in collaboration with Ethiopia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs, has...

Google 5/20/2019 6:53:11 AM

Ethiopian Airlines tells Boeing, FAA to stop blaming dead pilots for 737 crashes - World Socialist Web Site

Ethiopian Airlines tells Boeing, FAA to stop blaming dead pilots for 737 crashes  World Socialist Web Site

While neither the carriers nor the pilots had been informed of the existence of a new anti-stall system, Federal Aviation Administration officials are trying to ...

Google 5/20/2019 6:01:04 AM

Today in History, May 28 - 7NEWS

Today in History, May 28  7NEWS

May 28: Highlights in history on this date, famous birthdays and a thought for the day.

Google 5/20/2019 2:37:52 AM

Catherine Hamlin has seen firsthand what happens when children give birth. - Mamamia

Catherine Hamlin has seen firsthand what happens when children give birth.  Mamamia

Catherine Hamlin changed the world by setting up a hospital in Ethiopia which provided surgery for women with obstetric fistula.

Google 5/19/2019 11:32:47 PM

CAD 35m Africa Future Fund Projects launched - Journalducameroun.com - English

CAD 35m Africa Future Fund Projects launched  Journalducameroun.com - English

Published on 19.05.2019 at 14h21 by APA News. Share. A 35-million-Canadian Dollar (CAD) projects of Cultivate Africa Future Fund (CultiAF) were launched in ...

Google 5/19/2019 1:07:01 PM

HIV/AIDS leads to 17181 deaths in Ethiopia in 2017 - New Business Ethiopia

HIV/AIDS leads to 17181 deaths in Ethiopia in 2017  New Business Ethiopia

A research paper released by the Global Burden of Disease (GBD) reveals that HIV/AIDS was responsible for 17,181 deaths in Ethiopia in 2017.

Google 5/19/2019 1:06:41 PM

 1 2 3 4 5  ...